Here are the details of maps for Lamorbey:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years.
The area covered by this very detailed map was still largely rural in 1895. Lamorbey, a large house with parkland, is in the centre of the map; at the time it was occupied by the publisher E Heinemann. To its SW is the village of Halfway Street, leading down to Sidcup station on the Dartford Loop line. There are some houses on Station Road, along with Holy Trinity church, and Longlands Road, partly built up, is at the foot of the map. Elsewhere there are several small woods - Poulters Spring, Hollyoak Wood, Christians Wood - and a scattering of houses - Penhill, Hurst Cottages - but by the time of the 1931 map large scale housing development was just beginning to arrive.
The map links up with Kent Sheets 8.06 New Eltham to the west, 8.08 Bexley to the east, 8.11 Sidcup to the south and 8.03 Blackfen to the north.