Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Greater London
We have published more than 500 maps for London. We are now preparing information pages for the London Boroughs;
those for most of the boroughs that cover areeas formerly in Essex, Kent, Surrey or Middlesex are shown below.
Follow these links for the various areas:
- London. This gives basic details of all the maps in our London and Middlesex series.
- London Large Scale. These are more detailed maps for some central areas, taken from the five-foot plans.
- London Boroughs
- These pages list the London maps and, where relevant, those fomerly in Middlesex, Essex, Kent or Surrey. These pages give fuller information.
- And here is a list of All the maps in London & Middlesex
- London. Here are simple index maps giving an idea of the coverage of the main London maps.
- Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
Most cost just £ 3.00 each. For a complete catalogue, return to the Index page
The Godfrey Edition / firstname.lastname@example.org / 23 April 2020