Here are the details of maps for St Helens SE:
This detailed map covers the SE area of St Helens, incl part of the town centre; coverage extends eastward to Parr Stocks, and southward to Burtonhead Farm and Sherdley Colliery. Numerous large glass works are shown, with their many railway sidings. Features include Ravenhead Colliery, Liverpool & St Helens Colliery (disused), Sherdley Colliery, St Helens Sheet Glass Works, Sutton Lodge Glass Works, Sherdley Glass Works, St Helens Collieries, railways incl St Helens station, St Helens Hospital, Sutton Oak Brick Works, Sutton Glass Works (at foot of map), engine shed, Peasley Cross station, Sutton Oak station, Ravenhead Junction, Borough Sanatorium, Parr Manure Depot, Sutton Brick Works, St Mary's church, Market Hall, tramway, market, St Helens Canal etc. Extracts from a 1908 trade directory are included on the reverse.
The map links up with Lancashire Sheets 101.13 St Helens NE to the north, 107.04 St Helens SW to the west.
Follow this link for a complete list of our St Helens maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other North West maps, go to The North West Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For maps of other areas, return to the Index page.The Godfrey Edition / email@example.com / 17 Sept 2016