Here are the details of maps for Salford (W):
We have published 3 versions of this detailed and busy map, showing how the area changed across the years. Each covers much of western Salford, with coverage stretching from Windsor Bridge westward to Weaste Lane, and from Liverpool Street northward to Pendleton station.
The many features show railways with Seedley station, Pendleton station, Pendleton (Broad St) station, Windsor Bridge cattle station; other features incl tramways, Hayfield Mills, cattle market, Christ Church, Wallness, St Barnabas church, Leaf Square, St Thomas church, Langworthy Park, Scotia Iron Foundry, St Luke's church, Victoria Mills, Seedley Bleach Works, Buile Hill Park, Brindle Heath, Pendleton Mills, many streets of terraces with a scattering of detached houses off Eccles Old Road, etc. We include a selection of entries from contemporary street directories on the reverse.
The 1889 version is fully coloured, taken from the beautiful 1st Edition OS handcoloured edition.
The map links up with sheets 104.01 Pendleton to the north, 103.08 Eccles to the west, 104.06 Manchester NW to the east and 104.09 Salford Docks to the south.