Here are the details of maps for the Salford Quays area:
We have published three versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. A 1932 version is partly coloured, with the partial colour-printing introduced by the OS at that time..
The map covers the area now greatly changed with Salford Quays, together with part of Ordsall. Features include Ordsall Hall, Salford Lads Club, Ordsall Park, St Ignatius church, St Clement's church, Cross Lanes station and cattle station, Regent Theatre, tramways, Salford Workhouse, Woodside Brewery, Tatton Mills, Stowell Memorial Church, Salford Borough Cemetery, part of Pomona Docks, Nrs 6, 7, 8 and 9 Docks, Salford end of Manchester Ship Canal, L&Y railway with the little used New Barns station, Mode Wheel Locks, Mode Wheel engine shed, Manchester Ship Canal Railway with extensive lines around the docks, Trafford Wharf, depots and warehouses, Hovis Mills and grain elevator, Foreign Animals Wharf, timber yards etc.
The map links up with sheets 104.05 Salford West to the north, 103.12 Trafford Park to the west, 104.10 Manchester SW to the east and 104.13 Old Trafford to the south.