Here are the details of maps for Blackbrook:
This detailed map covers an area to the east of St Helens and west of Haydock. Coverage stretches from St Peter's church, Broad Oak, eastward to Heyes Green and northward to Blackbrook. The network of railways and canals is especially interesting.
Features include Baxter Works, Navigation Chemical Works, Ashton's Green Farm, LNWR Havannah Branch, Parr Colliery South Pits and Havannah Pits, Haydock Wood, Parr Mineral Branch, Sankey Brook, Black Brook, St Helens Canal and Blackbrook Branch, LNWR Blackbrook Branch, LNWR Haydock Branch, GCR St Helens Branch, Old Fold Railway, Blackbrook village with tramway, Stanley House, Blackbrook House Industrial School, Broad Oak with tramway. On the reverse we include extracts from a 1918 directory listing St Helens churches and schools.
The map links up with Lancashire Sheets 101.13 St Helens NE to the west and 101.15 Earlestown N to the east.