Here are the details of maps for Little Hulton:
This detailed map covers most of Little Hulton, which was a UDC in its own right, but is now part of Salford. The Manchester Road - later part of the A6 - runs across the map, including the hamlets of Street Gate and Greenheys. Sections of the LNWR Worsley & Bolton Line and Little Hulton Mineral Branch are shown (but Little Hulton station is east of this map). Major features include Peel Hall Collieries, Wharton Hall Colliery and the mineral railways serving these; mineral lines running north and south are also shown. Other features include Peel Hall, Peel Old Hall, Wharton Hall, Presbyterian church, St Paul's church, Rothwells. A 1918 directory of Little Hulton is included on the reverse.
The map links up with sheets 94.12 Atherton NE to the west, 95.05 Plodder Lane to the north, 95.10 Walkden North to the east and 95.13 Cleworth Hall to the south.
Follow this link for a complete list of our Salford maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for the North West, return to the North West page.The Godfrey Edition / email@example.com / 1 Feb 2011