Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Lancashire

  • These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
  • They are available through our On-line Mapshop

  • Here are the details of maps for Lytham:

  • Lancashire Sheet 67.02 Lytham 1908 - published 1997; intro by Martin Ramsbottom. ISBN.978-0-85054-901-0

    This detailed map is double-sided to give maximum coverage, and so covers most of the town. The main map covers the western part of the town, with coverage stretching from Agnew Street and Beach Street westward towards Ansdel, incl St Paul's church. Features include Marine Lake, Ansdell goods station, Fairhaven Hotel, St Cuthbert's church, Lowther Gardens. On the reverse we include a large part of adjacent sheet 67.03 covering Lytham town centre. Features here include railway with station and goods station, pier, Market Square, tramways and tram shed, windmill, Assembly Rooms, cottage hospital, Albert Hall. A shipbuilding yard on the Liggard Brook is in the NE corner.

    The map links up with sheets 59.13 St Annes to the west and 59.14 Lytham Hall to the north.


    Follow this link for a list of our Lancashire maps.

    You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.


    Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for the North West, return to the North West page.

    The Godfrey Edition / sales@alangodfreymaps.co.uk / 26 Sept 2016