Here are the details of maps for St Annes:
This detailed map covers much of the resort of St Annes, developed from 1875 by the St Annes-on-the-Sea Land & Building Company. In 1922 the town merged with Lytham to become Lytham St Annes. Our map covers an area from North Promenade eastward to Fairhaven, and from Nelson Street southward to the coast. Features include the station, tramways, St Thomas church, pier, Grand Hotel, St George's Hall, golf links, Lawrence House. On the reverse we include adjacent sheet 67.01, showing a small area to the south, incl King Edward VII School. Also included is an 1897 LNWR railway timetable.
The map links up with sheets 59.14 Lytham Hall and 67.02 Lytham to the east.
Follow this link for a list of our Lancashire maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for the North West, return to the North West page.The Godfrey Edition / email@example.com / 26 Sept 2016