Here are the details of maps for central Liverpool:
We have published three versions of this important map, showing how the area changed across the years. The 1890 version is in colour.
The maps cover the heart of Liverpool, with coverage stretching from Albert Dock and the Pierhead eastward to Abercromby Square, and from St George's Hall southward to Upper Parliament Street. It is a very busy map and the many features include Lime Street station, Central station, Anglican Cathedral (half built on 1906 map), tramways, Philharmonic Hall, St Luke's church, Duke Street, St John's Market, Wapping Goods station; Overhead Railway with Pierhead, Customs House and Wapping Dock stations; Albert Dock, King's Dock, Wapping Dock, Salthouse Dock, Canning Dock, Manchester Dock, Dock Office, Canning Graving Docks, Town Hall, St Nicholas church, Custom House, Lord Street, etc.
We include a specially written introduction and a small selection of street directory entries on the reverse of each map.
This map links up with sheet 106.10 Liverpool North to the north, 106.15 Edge Hill to the east and 113.02 Toxteth to the south.