Here are the details of maps for Southport East:
We have published two versions of this detailed map, showing how the area changed across the years. They cover the eastern part of Southport, with coverage extending from Scarisbrick Street eastward to High Park Road, and from Rawlinson Road southward to Forest Road.
Features (from 1890 version) include the approaches to Chapel Street station, with engine shed and goods station, St Luke's station, Central station, Meols Cop station, Heskeyh Park station (at top of map), All Saints church, Holy Trinity church, St Luke's church, tramways, Glaciarium, gas works, Roe Lane Farm, and many streets of largely semi-detached housing.
Each map includes extracts from an early directory together with a specially written introduction to the history of the area.
The map links up with Lancashire Sheets 75.06 Southport North to the north and 75.09 Central Southport to the west.