Here are the details of maps for Erith:
This detailed and early Ordnance Survey map covers the Thames-side village of Erith. St John's church is near the top of the map and coverage continues south and east down West Street and High Street to cover the busy village centre. Beyond this are Erith Gardens, with Erith Pier and the Pier Hotel; in 1842 the Guardians of the Wheatley Estate, which owned most of Erith, had tried to develop the village as a resort. The Wheatley Estate would be sold off in 1874, however, so this map captures Erith at an interesting earlier stage. Other features include Cray Coal Wharf, Randell Street, The Wheatley Arms, station, The Villas, Anchor Bay, Upper Ballast Wharf with tramway. A very small portion of Essex is included across the river, showing Coldharbour Point.
The map links up with Kent Sheets 2.12 Belvedere to the west and 3.13 Barnehurst to the south.