Here are the details of maps for Penshaw:
This very detailed map covers covers Penshaw and New Penshaw, and extends westward across the river to Chartshaugh and the Biddick Inn.
Features include Old Penshaw with All Saints church, Ship Inn (now the Monument Inn), Cross Rigg Quarry, New Penshaw, NER Leamside railway with Painshaw or Penshaw station, section of Painshaw Branch, Lambton Railway, wagonways and old wagonways, West Barnwell Farm, Engine House, Low Lambton Farm, Victoria Bridge, Wagon Hill, North Biddick Colliery, part of Fatfield near river, Chartershaugh, Ferry Boat Inn, Dun Cow Inn, Biddick Inn, etc. Note that Penshaw Monument is further east and not on the map.
Extracts of Whellan's 1894 directory for Fatfield and Penshaw are included on the reverse.
The map links up with Sheet 13.03 Cox Green to the north, 13.06 Harraton to the west, 13.11 Shiney Row to the south.