Here are the details of maps for Barnes & Mortlake:
We have published three versions of this map, showing how the area developed across the years. The maps each cover the same area, stretching from Church Avenue at Mortlake eastward to Lower Common South on the outskirts of Putney; and from Madrid Road and part of Castelnau southward to Upper Richmond Road. The map therefore covers east Mortlake, including St Mary's church, part of the High St, Mortlake cemetery, the adjacent hospital, the malthouse, the RC church, and council offices; while the northern part of the map is largely Barnes, including Barnes Green, Barnes Common, Mill Hill, St Mary's church, St Michael & All Angel's church, High St, and Barn Elms Park; the small segment of Putney includes Putney cemetery. The railway, including Barnes station and Barnes Bridge, runs through the map.
The 1867 map includes a trade directory and list of private residents; the 1893 map has the Barnes commercial directory from Kelly's Surrey directory of 1903; the 1913 map has street directory extracts, including Archway Street, Castelnau, Church Road and Cleveland Gardens.
The map links up with London Sheets 85 Chiswick to the north, 97 North Sheen to the west, 99 Putney Bridge to the east, and 112 Roehampton to the south.