Here are the details of maps for Bramley & Rodley:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area developed across the years. This detailed map covers the northern part of Bramley and continues north to the River Aire and part of Rodley. St Peter's church Bramley is at the foot of the map, and coverage then extends northward to Bramley Fell, westward to Half Mile Lane, NW to Town Street Rodley.
Features include tramways, Bradley Hill, Beecroft Hill, Leeds & Liverpool Canal, Waterloo Mills, Moorside, Wellington Mills, Whitecote, Airedale Cliff, sewage works; at Rodley features include Airedale Mills, Union Foundry, Old Foundry, Coal Hill. We include extracts from a 1905 street directory on the reverse of the 1906 map, including Bell Lane, Broad Lane, Rodley Town Street, Bramley Upper Town Street, Westover Road. The 1934 map includes extracts from a 1938 street directory, including Broad Lane, Bell Lane, Rodley Town Street, Westover Road.
The map links up with Sheets 202.11 Horsforth to the north, 202.14 Farsley to the west, 202.16 Kirkstall to the east and 217.03 Bramley to the south.