Here are the details of maps for Middlesbrough (North):
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area developed across the years. Each map covers the same area, from the railway station and Zetland Street northward to river and including the great range of iron and steel works to the NW. The 1893 version is fully coloured, taken from the beautiful hand-coloured 1st Edition map.
Features on the 1893 version include Market Place area, St Hilda's church, railway station, Port Clarence station and branch, Middlesbrough Iron Works, Cleveland Salt Works, Packet Wharf, No.2 Dock Yard, West Marsh Iron Works, Britannia Iron & Steel Works, North Eastern Steel Works, Acklam Iron Works, Linthorpe Iron Works, Ayrton Rolling Mills, Tees Side Iron Works, NER Marsh Branch, Anderston Foundry, Allhusen Salt Works, NER Old Town Branch, many railway sidings etc. On the reverse we include a selection of street directory entries from a 1905 directory.
The 1913 map covers the same area at a later stage.
The map links up with Yorkshire Sheets 6.11 Cargo Fleet to the east, 6.14 Central Middlesbrough to the south.