Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Stirlingshire
We have published a range of maps for Stirlingshire. Each includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Stirkling and Falkirk are now separate unitary authorities. For convenience, we list all their maps here.
See This Page for more information on the area's local government history.
These are the maps we publish for Stirlingshire:
- 10.07 Bridge of Allan 1896 - published 1989, intro by Kenneth J Gray
- 15.13 Balfron & Killearn 1896 - published 1991, intro by Jim Thomson
- 10.15 Stirling (North) 1896 - published 1984. On the reverse is a complete six-inch to the
mile map for the north Stirling area.
- 17.03a Stirling 1860 - published 2014, intro by Alan Godfrey
- 17.03b Stirling 1896 - published 1984, intro by Ken Mackay (this map also includes
the introduction to the Stirling North and St Ninians maps)
- 17.07 St Ninians 1896 - published 1984. On the reverse is a complete six-inch to the
mile map for the Stirling area.
- 17.12 Bannockburn 1896 - published 1989, intro by Bob McCutcheon.
- 23.12 Dunipace 1896 - published 1990, intro (for Dunipace and Denny) by Margaret Ferguson
- 23.16 Denny 1896 published 1990 Sorry! Out of print.
- 24.14 Larbert & Stenhousemuir 1896 - published 1990, intro by Fiona McIntosh Sorry! Out of print.
- 25.13 Grangemouth 1896 - published 1985, intro by Patrick Cadell
- 30.03a Falkirk 1860 - published 2014, intro by Alan Godfrey
- 30.03b Falkirk 1896 - published 1990, intro by Irene Coleman
- 31.05 Polmont 1896 - published 1992, intro by Ian Scott
- Most maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
They cost just £ 3.00 each (Coloured editions £ 3.50).
For a full list of maps for Scotland, return to the Scotland page
- You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
- This list shows all our maps for the area. We try to keep a full range in print but inevitably some titles fall out of print from time to time.
These are noted in our On-line Mapshop.
Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, DH8 7PW. Tel 01207 583388
The Godfrey Edition / firstname.lastname@example.org / 21 November 2016