Here are the details of maps for Liverpool St James' Mount:
This wonderfully detailed map covers the area of Liverpool around St James' Mount, later to be the site of the Anglican Cathedral. Coverage stretches from Great George Square eastward to Bedford Street South, and from Falkner Street southward to Upper Stanhope Street. Features include St James' Mount, St James' Cemetery, Hope Street, St James' Market, Gt George St Chapel, Church of the Holy Apostles, St Bride's church, St Mark's church, Catholic Orphanage etc. On the reverse we include 1855 street directory entries for Bedford Street South, Canning Street, Catharine Street, Cornwallis Street, Duncan Street, Falkner Street, Gt George Street/Place/Square, Hardy Street, Hope Street, Nelson Street, Nile Street, Percy Street and Upper Parliament Street. Of the area Kay Parrott writes "This map illustrates a phase in Liverpool's development when the town's increasingly prosperous merchants were moving out of the congested, noisy, polluted centre, where they had previously lived adjacent to their counting houses and warehouses. They moved to modern, new houses, with space and air, shown here, although still within walking distance of their offices".
The map links up with Liverpool Sheets 30 Liverpool Mount Pleasant to the north, 34 Wapping to the west, 39 Toxteth Mill St to the south.