Here are the details of maps for Liverpool (East):
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years.
The maps cover a busy area of Liverpool, from Crown Place and Mount Vernon Green eastward to Picton Road and Wavertree station.
Features (on 1925 map) include Edge Hill station with many railway lines, goods station, Engine Shed, Goods & Cattle station, Wavertree station, sorting sidings, tramways, Wapping Tunnel, St Mary's church, St Anne's RC church, public baths, Phoenix Safe Works, Pavilion Theatre, Orphan Asylum, St Stephen's church, Victory Machine Works, Edgehill Training College, Wavertree Park, St Hugh's RC church, St Dunstan's church, Fairfield Biscuit Works, Confectionery Works, St Bridget's church, Liverpool Dogs Home, etc.
This map links up with sheet 106.11 Newsham Park to the north, 106.14 Central Liverpool to the west, 106.16 Wavertree to the east and 113.03 Princes Park to the south.