Here are the details of maps for Liverpool (North):
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. The 1890 version is in colour, taken from the beautiful 1st Edition OS handcoloured map.
These detailed maps are double-sided to provide maximum coverage. The main map, 106.10, covers a major northern part of the city, with coverage stretching from King Edward Street eastward to Everton Road, and from Conway Street southward to William Brown Street. This is a very busy map, but features include Walker Art Gallery, Library & Museum, Tobacco Manufactory, Wholesale Fruit Market, Victoria Square, St Anthony's RC church, tramways, St Augustine's church, Rupert Lane Barracks, Liverpool College, western part of Everton, St Anne's Ward, South Scotland Ward, Vauxhall Ward, LYR railway with Exchange station, Exchange Station Junction, Great Howard St Goods Station, LNWR Waterloo Goods Station with tunnel shown, David Lewis Northern Hospital, Leeds & Liverpool Canal etc. On the reverse we include adjacent sheet 106.09 extending coverage westward to the docks, incl Nelson Dock, Collingwood Dock, Salisbury Dock, Clarence Dock, Trafalgar Dock, Victoria Dock, Waterloo Docks, part of Prince's Dock, with part of Riverside Railway and Overhead Railway. Street directory entries for Everton Brow, Great Homer Street and Great Howard Street are also included.
This map links up with sheet 106.06 Kirkdale to the north, 106.11 Newsham Park to the east, 106.14 Central Liverpool to the south.