Here are the details of maps for Woodley and Bredbury (East):
This detailed map covers the eastern part of Bredbury, with coverage stretching from Butterhouse Green and Woodley eastward to Greavefold. Features include Victoria Works, St Mark's church, Butterhouse Green area, stretch of Peak Forest Canal, Cheshire Lines Railway and Sheffield & Midland Joint Railway with Woodley Junction station, Heald Wood, Greavefold with Holy Innocents church, Botany Mill, Wood Mill, Manor House. An 1896 directory of Bredbury is included on the reverse.
The map links up with Cheshire sheet 11.01 Hyde to the north, 10.12 Bredbury West to the west and 11.13 Romiley to the south.
Part of the area is also covered in our Lancashire series by sheet 112.06 Woodley 1917>.