Here are the details of maps for Whitehaven (South):
This detailed map covers the southern part of Whitehaven, with coverage stretching from Thwaiteville and Low Corkickle southward to the Poor Law Institution, and from Kells eastward to Hensingham.
Features include railway with Corkickle station, Preston Street Goods Branch, engine shed, mineral railway to Ladysmith Pit, Haig Colliery, Kells, Arrowthwaite Villas, Arrowthwaite, Thwaiteville, Whitehaven & Preston Quarter Cemetery, Poor Law Institution, Fire Brick Works, The Gardens, Auction Mart, Tower Brewery. The map also includes part of Hensingham, incl St John's church, Lowther Arms, Bee Hive pub. On the reverse we include extracts from a 1921 directory, continuing from those on the Whitehaven map.
The map links up with Cumberland sheet 67.02 Whitehaven to the north.