Here are the details of the map for Bognor:
In 1896 this pleasant seaside town was simply called 'Bognor'. In 1929, however, King George V came to Craigwell House (a mile west of the town and beyond our map) to recuperate after a life threatening illness, and he subsequently gave Bognor UDC permission to rename the town Bognor Regis. Our map captures most of this relatively small town (population 8,142 in 1911) in detail. Coverage stretches from Rock Gardens and the Norfolk Hotel eastward to Felpham, and from the shoreline northward to Upper Bognor. Features include the railway terminus, Steyne, Waterloo Square, West Street, High Street, pier, Assembly Rooms, Bersted Lodge, Convalescent Homes. To the east is Felpham - where William Blake lived for a while - and features here include St Mary's church, Black Windmill, Turret House. On the reverse there is a list of private residents from a Bognor directory entry.