Here are the details of maps for Acock's Green:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. The 1902-11 map is taken from the interesting 'Inland Revenue Special Edition', a survey of 1902 but with partial revision to 1911.
The maps cover the village of Acock's Green, east of Birmingham, at the time when it was growing into a substantial suburb. Coverage stretches from Knight's Road eastward to Lyndon Farm and the old county boundary, and from the cemetery southward to Botteville Road. Although we have given the map its Warwickshire sheet number, it also serves as Worcestershire sheet 6.15.
Features include GWR railway with Acock's Green station, part of Tyseley, Stockfield, Cottsbrook House, Warwick & Birmingham Canal, nursery, allotments, St Mary's church, Pioneer Cabinet Works, Tyseley Farm, Stockfield Hall, cycle accessory works, Redstone Farm. The 1913 version includes the Birmingham & North Warwickshire Railway with Spring Road Halt.
Each map includes a specially written introduction to the history of the area.
The map links up with sheets 14.11 South Yardley to the north, 14.14 Sparkhill to the west.