Here are the details of maps for Grimsby North:
This map of Grimsby North is dominated by the Alexandra Dock which is in the centre, with residential areas to both sides. Corporation Bridge, which opened in 1873 and was replaced by the present structure in 1928, provides the walkway over the dock. Areas of interest include West Marsh Paper Mills, the Royal Dock, Pyewipe Brick & Tile Works, GCR railway lines with Docks Station, malthouses, Brickpit Coal Sidings. Coverage stretches from South Parade and East Marsh Street northward, and from Albion Street westward to Werst Marsh. The River Freshney runs across the bottom left of the map, travelling past Grimsby & District Hospital. Going north through the map is the GCR's Great Coates Branch Railway line. On the reverse we include street directory entries for Annesley Street, Ayscough Street, Church Street, Corporation Street, Freeman Street, Garibaldi Street and Wellington Street.
The map links up with Lincolnshire Sheets 22.08 Grimsby New Clee to the east and 22.11 Grimsby South to the south.