Old Ordnance Survey Maps of East Lothian or Haddingtonshire
We have published a range of maps for East Lothian. Each includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Haddingtonshire is one of Scotland's historic counties. The name was changed to East Lothian in 1921. It was abolished as
a county in 1975 but since 1996 has been a unitary authority.
See This Page for more information on the area's local government history.
These are the maps we publish for Haddingtonshire:
Musselburgh was transferred from Midlothian to East Lothian in 1975:
Most maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of Scottish maps, return to the Scotland page
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
This list shows all our maps for the area. We try to keep a full range in print but inevitably some titles fall out of print from time to time.
These are noted in our On-line Mapshop.
Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, DH8 7PW. Tel 01207 583388
The Godfrey Edition / email@example.com / 17 Nov 2016