Here are the details of maps for Knaresborough:
We have published two versions of this detailed map, showing how the town changed across the years. The 1889 version is fully coloured, taken from the beautiful 1st Edition OS handcoloured map.
The maps cover most of the town, with coverage stretching from Conyngham Hall eastward to Hay-a-Park. Features include railway with station, Castle, River Nidd, Beech Hill area, Holy Trinity church, St John the Baptist's church, Knaresborough House, Workhouse, Tentergate, Castle Ings, Bridge Mills, Spital Croft, Castle Mill, High Bridge, Fort Montague, Market Place, Knaresborough Junction, cemetery, Mother Shipton's Cave etc. Extracts from early directories are included on the reverse.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. Follow this link for a complete list of our North Yorkshire maps; or here for the whole Yorkshire series.Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW / firstname.lastname@example.org / 20 Sept 2016