Here are the details of maps for Filey:
This highly detailed map is double-sided for maximum coverage. The main map covers most of the town of Filey, a town which developed as a seaside spa in the 1820s, grew further as a resort when the railway arrived in 1846, and later became a destination for many famous visitors, including Jenny Lind, Delius and Charlotte Bronte. The beach was also used for car racing and as a landing strip in the early days of aviation. Features on the map include the station, St John's church, virtually all the town with each house neatly delineated, Foreshore Road, Convent, Muston Grange, Eller Howe Haven, hotels, St Oswald's church, Church Ravine, Martin's Gill. On the reverse we include much of adjacent sheet 94.16 which extends coverage north to include Carr Nase and Filey Briggs, the rocky outcrop that shelters Filey from the north. The original Filey Spa is sited here, together with a Roman signal station.