Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Yorkshire
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Here are the details of maps for Scarborough:
Yorkshire Sheet 77.16 Scarborough (West) 1910 - published 1995; intro by G C Dickinson. ISBN.978-0-85054-738-2
This detailed map covers the west of Scarborough with coverage extending from Victoria Road westward to Stepney Hill and
Throxenby Hall. Features include Falsgrave, St James church, Hydropathic Establishment, Excursion station, Scarborough & Whitby line with Goods station,
Falsgrave Road, Holy Trinity church, trams and depot, Scalby Road, cemetery, Old Borough Gaol, St Columba's church, Columbus Ravine, Prospect Road. On the reverse we include
a list of private residents, A-K.
The map links up with Sheet 78.13 Scarborough Central to the east.
And here is an index map showing the area covered.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
Follow this link for a complete list of our North Yorkshire maps; or here for the
whole Yorkshire series.
Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW /
email@example.com / 25 January 2018