Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Teesside
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Here are the details of maps for Redcar:
Yorkshire Sheet 7.03 Redcar & Coatham 1913 - published 1996; intro by Bob Woodhouse. ISBN.978-0-85054-799-3
This detailed map is double-sided for maximum coverage. The main map covers Redcar, with coverage stretching from Arthur Street and Henry Street eastward to
the edge of town and the coast. Features include the railway with Redcar station, Redcar Pier, much of the race course, cemetery, St Peter's church, Central Hall, High Street, Esplanade,
Zetland Schools, Redcar Rocks, Newcomen Terrace, Coatham Hotel, West Dyke, Queen Street. On the reverse we include much of adjacent sheet 7.02 covering Coatham; features here include Coatham
Banks, Christ Church, Warrenby, Convalescent Home, Coatham Road. We also include a list of private residents from a Coatham directory 1905.
And here is an index map showing the areas covered.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
Follow this link for a complete list of our Teesside maps; or here for the
whole Yorkshire series.
Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW / firstname.lastname@example.org / 16 November 2017