Here are the details of maps for Birmingham (South):
We have published 2 versions of this detailed and busy map, showing how the area changed across the years. Each covers the southern part of Birmingham, including much of Balsall Heath, the western part of Sparkbrook and the eastern part of Edgbaston. Coverage stretches from Gough Road eastward to Sampson Road and from Wrentham Street southward to Edward Road. It is primarily an area of crowded streets of housing (mostly terraces or back-to-backs) with many small workshops. Other features include Calthorpe Park, Bristol Road with larger houses, tramways and depot, Midland Railway with Camp Hill station, Camp Hill Goods station, Holy Trinity church, Grammar School, Highgate Park, St Luke's church, Belgrave Works, Church of St Mary & St Ambrose, River Rea, St Alban's church, etc.
Each map includes a selection of extracts from a 1913 street directory.
The map links up with sheets 14.05 Central Birmingham to the north, 13.12 Edgbaston to the west, 14.10 Small Heath to the east and 14.13 Moseley to the south.
For a full list of maps of Warwickshire, please go to the Birmingham page or (for areas outside Birmingham) to the Warwickshire page.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW / firstname.lastname@example.org / 13th September 2012