Here are the details of maps for Sutton Coldfield:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. The 1886 version is in full colour, taken from the beautiful OS handcoloured map.
The maps cover most of Sutton Coldfield, a few miles north of Birmingham but distinctly a town in its own right. Coverage stretches from Park House and Clifton Road eastward to Reddicap Hill and Boot Hill, and from Upper Holland Road northward to Barker Road. The town centre is shown in detail, with individual buildings neatly shown, and features include Holy Trinity church, Town Hall, King Edward's Square, Tudor Laundry, Cottage Hospital, cemetery, Royal Hotel, Holy Trinity RC church, LNWR railway with station, Midland Railway with Sutton Town and Sutton Park stations, Crystal Palace, site of Manor, Tudor Hill, Grammar School, etc. We include directory extracts on the reverse.
The map links up with sheet 4.11 Four Oaks to the north and 8.03 Wylde Green to the south.
For a full list of maps of Warwickshire, please go to the Birmingham page or (for areas outside Birmingham) to the Warwickshire page.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW / email@example.com / 30 March 2015