Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Staffordshire
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Here are the details of maps for Leamore:
Staffordshire Sheet 63.02 Leamore & South Bloxwich 1900 - published 2002; intro by Stuart Williams. ISBN.978-0-85054-832-7
This detailed map covers the Leamore area, NW of Walsall. Coverage stretches from Brook Farm eastward to Harden, and from Carl Street Walsall northward to
Church Street Bloxwich. Features include Leamore House, Leamore Brick Works, tramways and tram depot, Walsall Glue Works, Castle Brick Works, running track, Birmingham Canal Navigation,
stretch of LNWR Cannock Branch with Birchills station and Bloxwich station (at top of map), All Saints church, Blakenall Heath, Bloxwich Hall, Hatherton Furnaces etc. On the reverse we include
directories of Blakenall Heath, Bloxwich and Leamore in 1912.
The map links up with sheets 57.14 Bloxwich to the north, 63.03 Rushall to the east and 63.06 Walsall NW to the south.
For a list of local maps, please go to the Walsall or West Midlands page.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.
Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW /
email@example.com / 28 January 2018