Here are the details of maps for Hanley:
We have published three versions of this map, showing how the area developed over the years. The 1877 version is in full colour.
Coverage stretches from Grafton Street westward to the NSR main line, and from Granville Street southward to Argyle Street.
The many features include North Staffordshire main line with Etruria station, NSR Loop Line with Hanley station, part of NSR Grange Branch, Shelton Steel Works, Shelton Blast Furnaces, Etruria Potteries, Canal Tileries, Shelton Colliery, Fowlea Farm, Trent & Mersey Canal, Rowhurst Pits, Royal Victoria Works, tramways, Shelton Iron & Steel Works, Racecourse Pits, Brook Street Works, Grand Hotel, Tontine Square, Market Square, St John's church, Church Works, other potteries and earthenware manufactories, Town Hall, Holy Trinity church, and much more.
The map links up with Staffordshire Sheets 12.09 Burslem to the north, 11.16 Wolstanton to the west, 12.14 Hanley East to the east and 18.01 Stoke & Shelton to the south.
You might find this Index Map useful.