Here are the details of maps for New Eltham:
This detailed map is centred on the hamlet of New Eltham, formerly known as Pope Street, a community that developed after the arrival of the railway. The station is in the centre of the map, where Southwood Road and Footscray Road cross. Green Lane runs north-south to the west, with the small community of South End at the top. To the east is a cluster of nurseries, near Blackboy Wood. When the railway arrived in the 1860s the area did not have enough population for a station but Pope Street (later New Etham) station opened in 1878. Even in 1895 this remains a fairly rural scene. On the reverse we include extracts from Walsham Bros New Eltham Directory.
The map links up with Kent Sheets 8.05 Mottingham to the west, 8.07 Lamorbey to the east and 8.10 Chislehurst North to the south.