Here are the details of maps for Mottingham:
The two maps listed here are from different series, for Kent and London, and so the sheetlines are somewhat different.
The very early Kent series map 8.05 is centred on the small village of Mottingham - population just 142 in 1851 - and shows a quite rural area. Buildings include Fairy Hall, Mottingham House, and the map stretches west to College Farm, east to Eltham station. There are directories of Mottingham in 1874 and 1882, plus Sale particulars for the Mottingham House estate. The map links up with Kent Sheet 8.06 New Eltham to the east, sheet 8.09 Elmstead Wood to the southy.
The London Series map 130 has Mottingham in the SE corner, and this map stretches west to include Burnt Ash Hill, Winn Road and (top left corner) Lee station. Features on a still fairly rural area include Horn Park, Middle Park, and the Royal Naval School. A few streets have now been developed at Mottingham, which now has a street directory.
The map links up with Sheets 120 Eltham to the north and 129 Catford to the west.