Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Lincolnshire
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Here are the details of maps for Spalding:
Lincolnshire Sheet 134.14 Spalding 1903 - published 2001; introduction by Alan Godfrey. ISBN.978-1-84151-305-8
This detailed map covers most of the Fenland town of Spalding, and is double-sided for maximum coverage. The main map covers the northern half of the town, with coverage
extending from Station Street and Hall Place northward to Marsh Road, and from the station eastward to Holbeck Road and St Paul's church Fulney. Features include
the River Welland, windmill, Exeter Drain, New Road, Workhouse, cemetery, Westlode Street, Pinchbeck Street, Manor House. On the reverse is a large section of adjacent sheet
140.02 extending coverage south to include St Mary & St icholas church, Ayscoughfee Hall, Clay Lake, Holyrood House, London Road, Locks Mill Farm, Market Place, The Crescent, railway junctions, brewery, Welland Hall,
St Peter's church.
Follow this link for a complete list of our Lincolnshire Series maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.
Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW / firstname.lastname@example.org / 25 November 2016