Here are the details of maps for Grantham:
This detailed map covers the Lincolnshire town of Grantham, and is double-sided for maximum coverage. The main map covers the centre and north of the town, with coverage stretching from the station northward to North Parade and Welby Gardens. Features include St Wulfran's church, Green Hill, Workhouse, Phoenix Iron Works, The Wharf, Grantham Canal, Earle's Fields, The Grange, High Street, Watergate, Swinegate, Stonebridge House, Beaconfield House, Westgate, Militia Barracks, New Somerby, St Anne's Mission Church, St John's church. As usual the map is very detailed, showing individual houses. On the reverse we include a section of adjacent sheet 122.04 extending coverage south to show the southern part of the station, incl engine shed, Spittlegate Iron Works, Boiler Works, Spittlegate Mill, St Vincent. We also find space for a list of private residents from a 1905 directory.