Here are the details of maps for Newton-le-Willows
This detailed map covers the ancient market town of Newton-le-Willows or Newton in Makerfield. Coverage stretches from the Gas Works and St Mary's RC church eastward to Golborne Dale Bridge.
Features include station, McCorquodale's Printing Works, stretches of LNWR railway, Golborne Park, Fairbrother's Bridge, St Peter's church, The Willows, West Lancashire Flint Glass Works, Newton Lake, High Street and town centre shown in detail, Ellam's Rough etc. A 1918 directory of Newton is included on the reverse.
The map links up sheet 101.12 Haydock Park to the north, 101.15 Earlestown N to the west, 108.04 Newton (South) to the south.
Follow this link for a complete list of our St Helens maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other North West maps, go to The North West Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For maps of other areas, return to the Index page.The Godfrey Edition / firstname.lastname@example.org / 17 Sept 2016