Here are the details of maps for Skelmersdale:
This detailed map covers the west Lancashire town of Skelmersdale, now a 'New Town' but in 1907 a rather scattered village. Most of the village is covered and features include the LYR Skelmersdale Branch with station, White Moss Crossing Halt, mineral railway to collieries, White Moss Collieries, Lower White Moss Colliery, Market Hall, Merdale Factory, Victoria Colliery, St Paul's church, St Richard's RC church, Town Hall, Moss Side Brick Works, farms, old shafts, Sandy Lane etc. A 1918 directory of Skelmersdale is included on the reverse.
Follow this link for a complete list of our Liverpool or Sefton maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for the North West, return to the North West page.The Godfrey Edition / email@example.com / 17 Sept 2016