Here are the details of maps for Hereford:
We have published two versions of this detailed map, showing how the area changed across the years. Coverage stretches from Barton station eastward to Hafod Road, and from South Bank Road southward to Bartonsham. The 1885 version is fully coloured, taken from the beautiful handcoloured First Edition OS map.
Features include Cathedral, city centre with individual buildings neatly shown, Bartonsham area, River Wye, GWR railway with Barton station, stretch of GWR Hereford & Gloucester branch (but not station), Cathedral Close, part of Blackmarstone, part of Hampton Park, Moorfields, High Town, cattle market, etc. We include extracts from a 1905 directory on the reverse.
Follow this link for a complete list of our Herefordshire maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.The Godfrey Edition / firstname.lastname@example.org / 15 October 2016