Here are the details of maps for Bristol SE:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. The 1882 version is in full colour, taken from the beautiful 1st Edition OS handcoloured map.
The maps cover an important and busy area of Bristol, with coverage stretching from Holy Cross church and Victoria Street south and eastward to Arno's Vale Cemetery and Arno's Court.
Features (from 1882 version) include Temple Meads station with railway approaches, engine sheds and sidings; Floating Harbour, River Avon, The Feeder; Holy Cross church, Avonside Works, Temple Gate Works, Totterdown, St Luke's church, cattle market, gasworks, St Silas church, St Vincent's Works, Bristol Rolling Works, Avonside Tannery, Avonbank Works, St Philip's Marsh, Redcliff Works, Arno's Vale, Arno's Vale Cemetery, Redcliff Cemetery, Arno's CastleKensington Place etc.
The map links up with sheets 72.13 Bristol NE to the north, 75.04 Bristol SW to the west, 76.02 Bristol St Annes Park to the east and 76.05 Knowle to the south.