This detailed map covers the northern part of Radyr and western part of Whitchurch. Coverage stretches from Driscoll Road eastward to Kelston Road, and from Velindra Road northward to part of Morganstown.
Features include River Taff, Glamorganshire Canal, Melin-Griffith Feeder, Cardiff City Mental Hospital, Velindre, northern tip of Melin-Griffith Tin Works, Coryton, Forest Farm, Cardiff Railway with Coryton Halt, Taff Vale Railway with Radyr station, Penarth Junction, sidings, Mynydd Wood, Windsor Road area of Radyr, Ty-mynydd Farm, Melin-Griffith & Pentyrch Railway, St Dyfrig's RC church, St Mary's church, Dynea Colliery (disused), Glyn-Taf, old mineral tramway route, Treforest Junction, Electrical Works, etc.
On the reverse we include 1906 directories for Radyr and Whitchurch.
The map links up with sheet 43.05 Llandaff North to the south.