Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Glamorgan
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Here are the details of maps for Treharris and Quaker's Yard:
Glamorgan Sheet 19.11 Treharris 1915 - published 2018; intro by Ray Lawrence. ISBN.978-1-78721-132-2
This detailed map covers the villages of Treharris, Trelewis, Quaker's Yard and Edwardsville.
Features include Quaker's Yard Junction with High Level and Low Level stations, Edwardsville, South Wales & Monmouthshire Truant School,
River Taff, Taff Vale Railway, GW & Rhymney Joint Railway (Merthyr & Quaker's Yard branch), Blackbrook, Quaker's Yard, Treharris, Bargoed House,
GWR Vale of Neath line with Treharris station, Melin-caiach, Ocean Deep Navigation Colliery with sidings and engine house, Glyn Bargoed, Trelewis, Taff Bargoed Branch
with Trelewis Halt, churches and chapels, schools etc. A 1906 directory of Treharris is included on the reverse.
The map links up with Glamorgan sheet 19.10 Penrhiwceiber to the west.
Follow this link for a complete list of our Glamorgan maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of maps for Wales, return to the Wales page.
The Godfrey Edition / firstname.lastname@example.org / 10 April 2018