Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Flintshire
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Here are the details of maps for Connah's Quay:
Flintshire Sheet 10.10 Connah's Quay 1910 - published 2010; intron by R Vic Williams. ISBN.978-0-85054-999-7
This detailed map covers the town of Connah's Quay, with coverage stretching from Church Street and Cemetery Road westward and south to Shotton Hall Farm and Salisbury Street.
Features include main LNWR railway with station, GCR Buckley Branch, Docks, GCR Goods Branch extending along the waterfront, Wepre,
Wepre Bridge, Wagon Works, Brick Works, St Mark's church, schools, Broadoak Farm, Wepre Villa. There is a small portion of Hawarden parish around Shotton Hall Farm in SE corner. On the reverse we include a list of ships built in Connah's Quay 1858-1906.
Follow this link for a complete list of our Flintshire maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of maps for Wales, return to the Wales page.
The Godfrey Edition / email@example.com / 6 January 2018