Old Ordnance Survey Maps of County Dublin


  • These highly detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction. They are available through our On-line Mapshop

  • Here are the details of maps for Dun Laoghaire:

  • Co Dublin Sheet 23.06 Dun Laoghaire & Monkstown 1908 - published 1999; intro by Alan Godfrey. ISBN.978-1-84151-108-5

    This very detailed map gives good coverage of Dun Laoghaire - formerly known as Kingstown - and Monkstown, with coverage stretching from Newtown Avenue eastward to the East Pier, and from the coast southward to Vesey Place.

    Features include Kingstown & Bray railway line with Seapoint station, Salthill station, Kingstown or Dun Laoghaire station, Carlisle Pier, West Pier, part of East Pier, Traders Wharf, Victoria Wharf, Town Hall, Pavilion Gardens, tramways, St Mary's Convent, De Vesci Gardens, Old Harbour, St Patrick's RC church, St Michael's RC church, Stradbrook, Rockfield House, Dunardagh, tramway depot, Blackrock Lodge, Seapoint Templehill, Belgrave Square, St Patrick's Refuge, hotels, Mariners church, Royal Irish Yacht Club, Montpelier etc. Most of adjacent sheet 23.07 is included as an inset to give good coverage.


    Follow this link for a complete list of our Co Dublin Series maps.

    You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.


    Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for Ireland, return to the Ireland page.

    The Godfrey Edition / godfreyedition@btinternet.com / 16 May 2011