Here are the details of maps for Redruth:
This detailed map covers Redruth, described by author Terry Knight as the 'Cornish heartland, predominantly a 19th century market town which became a metal mining centre of international significance'. Our map covers most of the town centre and the area to the south. Coverage extends from Fore Street southward to Church Coombe. Features in the town centre include station, Fore Street, West End, Chapel Street, Penryn Street, Station Hill, Jack Splat, Back Lane East, Albany Road, Clinton Road, Falmouth Road, Victoria Park, Sparnon, Fair Meadow, Trengweath House. The GWR main line runs through the map and part of the Tresavean Branch is shown. On the west side of the map are various hamlets: Carnbrea, Church Town, Church Coombe, part of Tarewaste. Other features include Redruth Workhouse, Wheal Uny, Wheal Union, Stream Works, South Carnbrea Mine, various old shafts. On the east side of the map a stretch of the Redruth & Chacewater Railway is shown; also Wheal Trefusis, Perseverance Mine, smelting works, Southgate Street. We include extracts from a 1910 directory on the reverse.