Here are the details of maps for Lampeter:
This detailed map covers the small town of Lampeter, which in 1820 had been chosen as the site of St David's College, today part of the University of Wales. Lampeter was also a significant agricultural centre, and a collecting point for drovers. In 1901 it had a population of 1,722. Our map shows the town centre in some detail, and other features include the railway station, Workhouse, Glyn Saw Mill, Peterwell Schools, St David's College, St Peter's church, Peterwell, Cwm-Rhys Quarry; to the south the map has a fragment of Carmarthenshire with Tivy Side Tannery at the bottom margin. We include a directory of the town on the reverse.
Follow this link for a complete list of our Cardiganshire maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for Wales, return to the Wales pageThe Godfrey Edition / email@example.com / 13 Feb 2011