Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Brecknockshire
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Brecknockshire Sheet 28.13 Brecon 1903 - published 1996; intro by Edward Parry. ISBN.978-0-85054-797-9
This detailed map of Brecon is double-sided for maximum coverage. The main map covers the central area of the town, with coverage extending southward to
Peny-lan and the River Usk. Features include the railway with station, goods depot, engine shed; St Mary's church, Dinas, Christ College, Bridge Street,
Ship Street, Shire Hall, High Street, Infantry Barracks, Cattle Market, Congregational Memorial College, etc. On the reverse we include part of adjacent sheet
28.08 extending coverage northward to include Priory Church, castle remains, Market House, Pendre, Nythfa, and area up to Furnace Gate.
Follow this link for a complete list of our Brecknockshire Series maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of maps for Wales, return to the Wales page.
The Godfrey Edition / email@example.com / 27 July 2018